We would like to take this opportunity to thank customers old and new, suppliers, staff and acquaintances. Without any of you the success of 2018 would not have been possible.
And it has been a great success but not without some up’s and down’s.
We would also like to wish you a Merry Christmas, a Happy New Year and toast to working together in 2019.
Keep reading for more information.
Orwak Easi UK Ltd is turning 2
It seems to have flown by but we are just coming into our third year as Orwak Easi UK Ltd.
If you are new to the company then you may not know that Easi Recycling UK Ltd was bought by Orwak AB (under the San Sac group) two years ago to form what is now Orwak Easi UK Ltd.
As a result it created one of the UK’s largest suppliers of baling and compacting equipment with over 60 years of experience in the business.
A lot has happened in the two years but we continue to grow as a company.
Here are some facts about Orwak in the UK;
– There are approximately 20000 Orwak machines in the UK
– The waste baled or compacted in those machines would have reached the moon.
– On average 6 more Orwak machines come into the UK every week – thanks to our amazing team.
– We have added Bev Bilton, Alan Puttock, Bev Fogg, Kate Lewis, Jonathan Cutler, Adrian Whale, Mark Baker, Marcus Croymans, Sharon Parker, Duncan Pickworth, Wayne Stocking, Garry Downton to the team. That’s a lot.
– Orwak was once owned by Electrolux.
– Orwak also had machines in Buckingham Palace.
– We offered FREE trials in the 1970’s – long before our competitors.
– On average we have saved customers 70% of their waste costs.
– NBRA – we have successfully installed 40+ machines into bodyshops across the UK since becoming a member of the group. We offer an amazing solution to save bodyshops money and will share more soon.
– We are open to completely independent reviews using Feefo – check them out here >>
We are very social
We like to keep in touch, follow trends and occasionally share cat videos. Therefore you can find us on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.
For regular offers, updates and news why not follow us?
What else has happened in 2018
– We had been raising money for the Marine Conservation Society. Read more here >>>
– We ran our biggest offer on Easi 450 balers. The offer is still running. Check it out here >>>
– 2018 saw us become safe contractor approved once again. Read more here>>>
– We were shortlisted for 3 awards at the NRAwards…….we didn’t win but we will be back next year.
– However, we were nominated and did win the SME Award for Excellence in Waste Handling Systems in Yorkshire – Yay, go us!
– We slashed the prices in our online store by up to 50% – don’t forget to take advantage of these.
– Refurbished balers were also made available to purchase online – for convenience. Check them out here>>
– The San Sac group acquired two big companies this year – ProShop in Russia and Ocra Group in France. Read more here >>>
– We have had an engagement, a baby and another baby on the 30th December. Congratulations guys.
The Orwak Christmas Party
This year we combined a company conference and our Christmas party with a 1920’s Peaky Blinders theme.
After all the serious stuff.
We partied the night away at the beautiful Aldwark Manor Hotel.
It was nice to celebrate and let our hair down.
What will 2019 bring for Orwak Easi UK Ltd?
– We will be announcing which charity we will support throughout 2019 and the total figure for the Marine Conservation Society.
– We plan to extend our servicing team – to service those extra balers we plan on selling
– 2019 will see some exciting new partnerships appearing.
– We plan on creating a regular newsletter to keep you all up to date and what new things we can offer you. You can sign up below.